в вашем браузере.
Гайды на эту тему
Arcane Mage Talents
This section of the Arcane Mage guide provides an overview of all talents, information on which talents work well in different situations, and popular builds in Wowhead's talent calculator. This guide is written by Malon who raids with <Omen> on Emerald Dream EU; his lifelong ambition is to have the Warlock class renamed to 'Fuzzy Cuddlebears'. Find him on
mage forums. Updated for the latest patch.
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
Tips & Tricks
A sample levelling talent build can be found at:
A sample raiding build can be found at:
Tier 1 Talents
- Summons a Familiar that attacks your enemies and increases your maximum mana by 10%.
- Increases the damage of Arcane Missiles by 15% per Arcane Charge.
- Grants an extra 1% chance to trigger
per 20% of mana you have unspent.
is a solid boost to your capacity, specifically the burn phase, and scales well with gear. However, is the best choice for The Nighthold, especially with our two-piece T19 bonus (
will help in your conserve phase. but is too random to be a reliable pick.
Tier 2 Talents
- Gives Blink two charges, takes it off the global cooldown and makes its usable while casting.
can now be channeled while moving.
- Removes the cooldown of , but causes it to drain mana.
All three of these talents have a specific place.
is a fantastic upgrade to
; the importance of extra manoeuvrability cannot be overstated. The same applies to ; which you take is a matter of personal and encounter choice. Considering the importance of mana for Arcane Mages, is inferior to the other options on this tier.
Tier 3 Talents
- Creates copies of you which will attack your enemies for 40 seconds. Enemies will prefer to attack them instead of you.
- Places a Rune on the ground for 10 seconds. All damage you deal while standing inside is increased by 40%. Two charges.
- Steadily increases the damage you deal while in combat, up to 20%, and then decreases to 4%. This cycle repeats every 10 seconds.
is useful in single-target fights with burst requirements; however, the spell doesn't line up with any of Arcane's other cooldowns, so it's a weaker choice for the spec. On the other hand, Arcane does very well with
, as it plays to the flavours of frequent burst and immobility.
is a passive option that will provide solid returns, and should be the go-to option if you are not comfortable with Rune of Power. Arcane Mages can ‘bank' procs of Arcane Missiles to use at high stacks.
Tier 4 Talents
- Creates an explosion around your target, dealing damage to all enemies and double damage to the primary target. Also knocks enemies into the air.
- Immediately grants four Arcane Charges.
deals 25% more damage per target hit.
can be useful if you are dropping Arcane Charges frequently, i.e. you are using
to cleave. For most fights, you will use
against a single target or if burst area-of-effect damage is needed, and
for sustained AoE.
Tier 5 Talents
- Arcane Barrage slows enemies and increases your movement speed by 30%.
- An area-of-effect incapacitate, for 10 seconds, placed with a targeting reticule.
- Gives Frost Nova two charges.
With the removal of
for Arcane Mages, is the best choice in this tier. If you need crowd control,
can be useful while in the open world, as can
(also a reasonable choice in PvP).
Tier 6 Talents
- Places a damage-over-time effect on the target which will also deal damage to enemies nearby. Damage increased by Arcane Charges.
- Grants your
a 20% chance to explode and deal additional damage to the target and all nearby enemies.
- Your attacks increase the damage the target takes from your Arcane spells by 1%, stacking up to 8%. This effect lasts for three seconds and then decays at a rate of 1% every second.
is the ability to pick for area-of-effect encounters; make sure to use it at four
stacks and, for preference, on a target that will stay alive for the full duration (such as a boss).
was buffed in patch 7.1.5 and is now the best choice in the tier for cleave (2-4 target) encounters. On single-target fights and those with with a priority kill target,
beats out both other options; use Arcane Missiles to stack it up quickly.
Tier 7 Talents
- Increases your damage and lowers mana costs by 70% while
Мощь тайной магии
- Reduces Arcane Blast's cast time for each Arcane Charge you have.
- Launches an
forward, piercing all targets in its path. Grants an
when cast and for each enemy hit.
is an excellent ability, lengthening your burn phase significantly. has the potential to be very powerful but currently plays badly with Arcane's dislike of haste, as it results in us quickly losing mana.
is very useful for multi-target fights; its damage was massively buffed (from ~80% to 500% spellpower scaling) in patch 7.1.5.
Back to Top
Fire Mage Talents
Frost Mage Talents
Ranged DPS Overview - Tips and Specs
Больше руководств по Класс
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Mechanical Hunter Pet Guide
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
World of Warcraft Legion: Demon Hunters
Legion Season 3 PvP and Prestige Rewards
Empowered Artifact Traits in Patch 7.2
Armies of Legionfall Reputation Guide
Pet Battle Dungeon and 7.2 Pets
Challenging Artifact Weapon Appearances
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
Больше руководств по Wowhead
Azeroth's Next Top Model - PvE Transmog Achievements
WoW's 10th Anniversary (November 21 - January 13)
Mists of Pandaria: Cooking Overview
Quick Tips for Tanks in Highmaul
Nythendra Raid Boss Strategy Guide
Наша коллекция гайдов очень полезна? Оформите
и поддержите сайт, уберите рекламу и получите эксклюзивные возможности, доступные для Premium пользователей!
[Other ZAM Sites]
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC