в вашем браузере.
Гайды на эту тему
Discipline Priest Talents
This section of the 7.0 Discipline Priest guide provides an overview of all talents, information on which talents work well in different situations, and popular builds in Wowhead's talent calculator. The author of this guide is Jak or AutomaticJak, Priest Healer for Incarnate on US-Ner'zhul. He's been raiding in WoW for almost 6 years straight with his most recent accomplishment of finishing Mythic Trial of Valor US-15, World 52nd.
Updated for the latest patch.
Priorites & Abilities
Gear + Artifact
Macros & Addons
- I view this talent primarily as training wheels for when you first experience the shock of not being able to
a friendly target anymore in Legion. It can be good to start off with this talent as you learn the basics, but is far from optimal in a competitive environment.
- A very good talent, and the preferred talent in this Tier for the exceptional damage and healing that it provides with no extra maintenance needed.
- While Schism can greatly improve your damage, it does so at the expense of your mana and your activity time. Since there is a global cooldown, you can only be casting so many things at once and
greatly splits your focus from healing and dpsing to nearly full time dps. Great for maximizing damage, but at the cost of healing and your mana pool.
- A slightly nerfed form of the spell that priests everywhere have come to know and love. Consistent, allows pre-placement and priority is given to the caster, your go-to for mobility.
Тело и душа
- Similar to Body and Mind for Holy, this talent provides the flexibility of instantly casting a movement speed on any target, but it also can provide a large annoyance for many raiders receiving a movement speed increase when they are not prepared. This also can be harmful to your healing as using PWS on yourself solely for the movement speed increase is a waste of the initial heal from the Shield and the later
healing that comes afterward. Feather is far superior.
- While this can provide a decent bit of personal healing to you, it often is not as valuable as having increased mobility to get out of danger quickly. Has some situational value in low movement encounters.
– Best used for leveling, it will give you some breathing room if enemies are chasing after you, but little to no value in a raid environment.
- Has a similar purpose than
: providing space; although it does so in a different fashion. It will see little to no use in raiding.
Господство над разумом
- Allows your
Контроль над разумом
target to become your pet! But its cooldown is increased and this effect cannot be used on players.
Слово силы: Утешение
- Provides damage and resulting
healing while also refunding mana. The most important aspect of this talent row is the AMOUNT of mana returned to you along with the maintenance required to acquire that mana. This talent is high maintenance and while it was recently buffed is not quite as good as
- Returns mana to you through fully absorbed
Слово силы: Щит
s. Requires no change to how you play and currently is the highest mana regen talent in the row.
- While this does have a 1 minute cooldown, it is considered very low-maintenance and easy to use. It synergizes very well with Haste due to the increased attack speed of your
providing more damage and healing, not by decreasing the cooldown like it does with
Слово силы: Утешение
. Due to recent nerfs, this talent is no longer the top in the row.
- Offers a solid increase in
uptime, through recent buffs. Exceptional option for progression healing and can allow greater raid coverage before high damage phases. Go to raiding talent.
- Solid, reliable cooldown that we've known for many expansions now giving mana reduction and lots of haste. Competitive with
for farm content or encounters where you do not expect high
can provide the highest potential benefit of any talent in this tree, it is hard to maintain the consistent uptime needed to realize its full value. Good on high level progression raiding encounters and Mythic+ dungeons. A must have for M+ 10 dungeons or higher.
- A slow casted absorb which caps at two casts on a target. Decent for Dungeon content but you sacrifice a ton of damage in taking it. This talent is not recommended for raids.
- Great for stacked fights, dungeons and leveling, your star will travel in a straight line away from you damaging and healing, then return to you. Both Star and Halo's damage only transfers to
on the first target hit.
- A wide reaching heal that is good for more spread out fights and the heal amount is no longer determined by the distance at which the ally is from you. If Halo hits them at 20 yards, they are healed for the same amount as if they were at 5 yards. Suggested for raids.
- Rock solid talent that replaces
Слово Тьмы: Боль
and is easily spread through
. This will be the recommended talent for most raid encounters and for maximum damage in dungeons.
- Safe Dungeon talent, synergizes well with
in providing strong tank healing and increasing the effect of your absorbs. This loses value in raids as you are split between damaging (
healing) and using non-
methods of healing that deal no damage to the enemy. Since damage is a key part of our function as Discipline this talent is recommended in dungeons if you really need the healing, but not in raids.
- No longer replaces
Слово силы: Сияние
and is now instant cast, but does not place
on the targets and leaves a debuff that absorbs the next healing up to half of the healing done by the Covenant cast. While this can be a great heal for when the absorb debuff, which only lasts 6 seconds, falls off, it can also promote quite a toxic playstyle of creating more to heal than actually healing. Debuffing players that can make more to heal on them can be dangerous at times so this talent has some situational value and will likely be used on specific encounters.
Shadow Priest Talents
Holy Priest Talents
Больше руководств по Класс
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
Mechanical Hunter Pet Guide
World of Warcraft Legion: Demon Hunters
Gul'dan Nighthold Raid Strategy Guide
Mists of Pandaria Timewalking Guide
The Nighthold Raid Guides and Rewards
Artifact Knowledge Guide
Chronomatic Anomaly Nighthold Raid Strategy Guide
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
Больше руководств по Wowhead
Mists of Pandaria: Cooking Overview
WoW's 10th Anniversary (November 21 - January 13)
Quick Tips for Tanks in Highmaul
Nythendra Raid Boss Strategy Guide
Skorpyron Nighthold Raid Strategy Guide
Наша коллекция гайдов очень полезна? Оформите
и поддержите сайт, уберите рекламу и получите эксклюзивные возможности, доступные для Premium пользователей!
Будь на связи с Wowhead:
Популярные игровые сайты
Final Fantasy XI
Вступай в самую большую
в мире сеть
по ММО играм.
Будь на связи с ZAM
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC