в вашем браузере.
Nefarian In Standard - Here's What You're Losing
01.03.2016 в 10:35
Admittedly, one of the best parts of playing Control Warrior is being able to get away with playing minions that are largely too greedy to be ran in other classes. is probably the best example of this. You normally don't see him in any kind of Dragon deck, Priest or otherwise, he's really only utilized in that one specific archetype. And though he'll remain when Hearthstone is updated to cycle out Naxxramas and Goblins vs. Gnomes, some of the tools you've come to rely upon have been removed from the equation. We've assembled what cards are being eliminated from his pool and will be examining these to see whether or not it will help increase or decrease the quality of cards you're likely to get.
- We'd argue that the loss of this one is a good thing. Against aggro decks which flood the board this essentially becomes a dead card that just takes up space in your hand.
- Usually too slow/expensive, even for Control decks. It's not worthless however, and better than some of the other possibilities out there.
- Prior to there was nothing quite comparable to stealing a when you're playing against a deck that's faster than yours, especially if you were close to defeat.
- Though it's not the best hard removal spell out there, it's still a sure way of dealing with a problematic minion on your opponent's field.
- Just a two mana draw a card, could get much, much better.
- Most of the time this is just so-so, but due to the combo power with cards like , this is both good and bad.
- Great against aggro decks if you've survived that long!
, , , - All of these are tough to lose. The first two help you keep your hand stocked full of useful and troublesome minions while the latter can help you relieve some pressure while still maintaining your board presence.
- Helps establish a board presence at the very least, just not very powerful late in the game.
- Control decks love healing and direct removal.
- Avenge helps your minions remain sticky and troublesome, frequently forcing the opponent to deal with them and potentially running them out of steam. However, it can be pretty lackluster in mirror matches.
, , - Bad, bad, bad. Even Light of the Naaru which has limited value in the late game is pretty good, especially if you're a Priest or have heals built into your deck. Lightbomb in particular is a pretty big exclusion as it's one of the best board wipes available to Control decks.
- Hard removal, including your opponent's weapon if you can pull off the combo.
- One of the best bursting spells in the game, especially if you're playing a class that has weapons.
- Situationally useful. Good for restoring your taunt minions to full health or activating powerful deathrattles.
- Great against aggro decks, not so much in mirror matches.
- Targeted damage is good!
- Unless you're playing something along the lines of Renolock, it's unlikely you'll ever activate the buff. Outside of that it's simply an overcosted damage spell.
- Removal and board presence in one? Sounds great for my Control deck.
- Targeted damage again.
- Not the greatest against Aggro decks.
- A bit overpriced for removal, but at last it gets the job done.
Tallying those up we get:
And while the removal of these spells has varying effects on the actual matchup depending on things like the remaining overall quality of spells, needless to say, is losing some very valuable possibilities and we'll be looking for the next set of cards to help replenish them. Keep in mind, we're due for a full expansion, not an adventure.
Goblins vs. Gnomes added eight cards
per class while
the Grand Tournament opted for nine
. We can probably expect a similar number of cards this time around with a particular focus on Druid and Mage spells which stand to lose the highest number of cards out of all nine classes.
Получить Wowhead Premium
За $1 в месяц или
вы сможете просматривать сайт без рекламы , получите Premium-возможности и поддержите нас!
Показать 0 комментариев
Скрыть 0 комментариев
Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий
Вы не авторизованы. Пожалуйста,
, чтобы оставить комментарий.
« Следующая новость
Предыдущая новость »
Будь на связи с Wowhead
Полезные страницы Wowhead
Другие проекты Fanbyte
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte