Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes March 25, 2021 Classes
- Death Knight
Chains of Ice will once again be removed from the target when spells like Blessing of Freedom are used.
- Fixed an issue where Spirit of the Darkness Flame (Runecarving Power) would not heal when Fiery Brand is cast.
- Fixed an issue where the damage from The Hunt’s (Night Fae Ability) damage-over-time effect was not increased by Momentum (Talent).
Keefer's Skyreach's (Runecarving Power) critical strike increase is now properly applied by, and affects your Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits.
- Hit Combo (Talent) properly increases the damage of Chi Explosion (Jade Ignition Runecarving Power).
- Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits now also cast Chi Explosion (Jade Ignition Runecarving Power).
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Chi Explosion (Jade Ignition Runecarving Power) from striking large monsters.
Blessing of Sacrifice is now properly displayed on Raid Frames when talented into Ultimate Sacrifice (PvP Talent).
Creatures and NPCs
Fixed an issue where some players could complete the quest "Home Improvement" earlier than was intended, which could cause issues with other quests in the campaign chapter "Sinfall."
Dungeons and Raids
- Forgehand Phillo in Elysian Hold, Goreguts in the Seat of the Primus, Craftsmaster Lamda in the Heart of the Forest, Guy Yearmo in Sinfall, and Aggressor Zo'dash in Oribos now all use the Item Upgrades title to more clearly reflect their functionality.
- Battle of Dazar'alor
Fixed an issue that would prevent players from being able to queue into Victory or Death on Raid Finder difficulty.
Sun King's Salvation
- Huntsman Altimor
Huntman's Bond is now recorded in the combat log.
- The target for Ember Blast is now recorded in the combat log.
De Other Side
- Fixed an issue where players who fell off the platform could Neutralize their allies on Mythic difficulty.
Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Fixed an issue where the Atal'ai Hoodoo Hexxer's Lightning Discharge could inadvertently damage player pets and guardians.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Fixed an issue where Mind Link would occasionally get stuck on one player if the other Mind Linked player died.
- Anima Powers
Fixed an issue where Deadeye Satchel would have a limited duration.