Hello everyone. /waves
Here are this week’s PTR notes:Classes
- Phial of Serenity (Kyrian Ability) and healing potions no longer reset the melee swing timer.
- Death Knight
Fixed an issue that prevented Shackle the Unworthy (Kyrian Ability) from spreading to enemies behind the Death Knight.
Unholy Assault’s (Talent) global cooldown (GCD) is now correctly reduced by Haste.
- The Hunt’s (Night Fae Ability) effect can now be removed with player immunities.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Lost in Darkness (Conduit) from improving with higher conduit ranks.
Dancing with Fate (Conduit) damage effect increased by 300% (down from 650%).
- Fixed an issue where the Dancing with Fate conduit did not increase the damage of the final slash from Death Sweep.
- The Demon summoned from Fodder to the Flame (Necrolord Ability) no longer scales off the 50% maximum health increase from Metamorphosis.
- Fixed an issue where the Well Fed effect from Born Anew (Conduit) was not increased with the Epicurean racial ability when casting Rebirth on a Pandaren.
- Binding Shot (Talent) root effect can now break upon receiving enough damage. Damage threshold to break is higher than other roots.
Developers’ note: We recognize that Binding Shot has become part of a Hunter’s utility package and want it to remain a powerful root that has a lower chance to break on damage than other effects.
Freezing Trap now removes active Murder of Crows debuffs on the target when it is applied. Beast Mastery
- Bestial Wrath’s tooltip has been updated to better match its functionality. No functional change has been made to Bestial Wrath.
- Fixed an issue that caused Marksman’s Advantage (Conduit) to remove stealth from targets when Hunter’s Mark was cast.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player’s Marksman’s Advantage (Conduit) to be removed from targets when another Hunter applied Hunter’s Mark with the Marksman’s Advantage conduit.
- Fixed an issue that caused Coordinated Assault to require line-of-sight to your Hunter pet.
Icicles damage increased by 12%.
- Frostbolt damage increased damage by 8%.
- Flurry damage increased damage by 10%.
Fixed an issue where Expel Harm would heal the caster twice when used while channeling Soothing Mist on themselves.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Resplendent Mists (Conduit) from increasing the healing of Bonedust Brew’s Gust of Mists.
- Keefer’s Skyreach (Runecarving Power) now properly increases the critical strike chance of Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability).
Fixed an issue where Bestow Faith (Talent) would reset the melee swing timer when cast.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Shadow Blades gained from Toxic Onslaught (Runecarving) to not affect certain off-spec abilities.
Fixed an issue where Flagellation (Venthyr Ability) would always critically strike with Symbols of Death.
- Decaying Soul Satchel (Night Fae Runecarving Power) no longer generates stacks when targeting enemies that are immune to its damage.
Auto attack damage has been increased by 43%.
Player versus Player
Battlefield Presence (General Draven) no longer counts nearby Stealth enemies.
- The following toys can no longer be used in battlegrounds and arenas:
- Fae Harp
- Piccolo of the Flaming Fire
The incapacitate from the Pandaren racial ability Quaking Palm now breaks to absorbed damage. Druid
- Thorns (PvP Talent) can no longer reflect damage to enemies more than 10 yards away.
Floral Recycling’s (Conduit) healing bonus to Swiftmend is reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters could capture flags in Battlegrounds while under the effects of Feign Death.
- Beast Mastery
Fixed an issue where Burrow Attack’s (Exotic Ability) cooldown was unintentionally reduced by Kindred Beasts (PvP Talent).
- Fixed an issue where Mana Gem could not be used in rated battlegrounds and rated arenas.
Fixed an issue where a Mage’s Ignite that was spread by Phoenix Flames could hit a Rogue while under the effect of Cloak of Shadows.
- Auras are no longer removed when leaving battlegrounds or arenas.
Fixed an issue where the target of Shadowy Duel (PvP Talent) would become invisible if the Rogue is under the effects of a Paladin’s Blessing of Protection when starting the duel.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Decimating Bolt’s (Necrolord Ability) damage bonus to Demonbolt, Shadow Bolt, or Incinerate can no longer be dispelled.
- Anima Powers
Fixed an issue that was causing Rune Hunter to trigger too often.
- Petrified Pet Food damage now correctly increases with each stack of the Anima Power.