Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes March 18, 2022 Characters
- Players should no longer forget their Locus Shift travel points when they change factions.
Developers’ note: Players who incorrectly lost their Locus Shift teleports from this issue will have them restored the next time they zone into Zereth Mortis.
- Death Knight
Abomination Limb (Necrolord Ability) should now be more consistent when trying to pull valid enemies when they are nearby enemies immune to the grip.
(4) Set Bonus: The visual effect of Architect's Aligner has been updated to prevent confusion with Mythic+ and raid mechanics.
- (2) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where Renewing Bloom would not be extended by Verdant Infusion (Runecarving Power).
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where mouseover macros would not work for Fae Guardians (Night Fae Ability).
Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Point Defense Drones will now cancel Searing Ablation while shutting down during the Exposed Core sequence.
- Fixed a combat log display issue with pets.
Lords of Dread
- Anduin's health has been reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application of Domination's Grasp to the Remnant of a Fallen King to be delayed.
- Cloud of Carrion will now prefer targets without Biting Wounds.
- Fixed an issue where Anguishing Strike could do damage more often than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Cloud of Carrion could erroneously pass to the tank if it moved over a player inside Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind).
- Several spells no longer hit pets.
- Fixed an issue where certain mechanic’s visual effects would become hidden when Hunters Feign Death.
De Other Side
- Encrypted Affix
Fixed an issue where Wo's stealth effect would not apply to pets and guardians.
Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit
Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Mueh’zala to perform the wrong animation when hit by certain player abilities.
Fixed an issue where if a player disconnected while carrying Bypass Codes, the code rune would disappear and be inaccessible for the Sanitizing Cycle phase.
- Players who tell Tal-Inara that they have been to Zereth Mortis before and have already met Pocopoc will now receive the Enlightened reputation they would miss out on by skipping those quests.
Developers’ note: Enlightened reputation is strongly tied to the Zereth Mortis campaign, and we felt it was unfair to have a high hidden cost associated with using the dialogue option that skips the Zereth Mortis introductory quests for players who've already completed the introduction on other characters. This change addresses that by making the choice net neutral with regard to Enlightened reputation.