Narratively, the Eternity’s End raid tells two stories, one after the other. Our current plan for the release of the raid looks like this:
- During the first week of the release of Eternity’s End, the raid will not be open.
- Beginning with the second week, the raid will open for Normal and Heroic difficulties, and the first eight bosses will be available in those difficulties.
- It will not be possible to fight the final bosses on any difficulty during week two.
- This is intended to provide a moment to tell the story in a way that accounts for the passage of time between the events of the eighth encounter and the subsequent encounters.
Beginning with the weekly reset of week three, all bosses will be available on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties.
- This will also be the opening of the first wing of the raid on Raid Finder difficulty.