Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 21, 2020 Covenants
Dungeons and Raids Чумные каскады Шпили Перерождения Смертельная тризна
- The weekly quests "Return Lost Souls" and "Replenish the Reservoir" will now display as a part of players' Кампания ковенантаs to better highlight their importance.
- Соединение душ abilities that generate loot such as Nature's Splendor (Niya Soulbind) can no longer generate loot from enemies that don't drop loot, such as summoned enemies.
Замученные отголоски now expires after 30 seconds (was permanent), and its damage has been increased by 100% on Mythic difficulty.
Мордрета, Вечная императрица
Хваткие руки now correctly appears at two locations.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused only one soul to become bound by Хваткие руки while two players stood at the spectral hands' location.
Items and Rewards
- Echoes of Carnage periodic damage reduced by 50% on Mythic difficulty.
- Темное опустошение cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) and increased the size of the casting visual effect to be more noticeable.
- Призрачная скачка cast time increased to 3.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
Torghast, Tower of the Damned Monk
- The Battle for Azeroth mission "Present Yourself" now awards the correct version of Украденный подарок.