в вашем браузере.
Wowhead Economy Weekly Wrap-Up 119 | Gold Making Tips, Guides & Flowcharts
05.04.2020 в 13:14
WoW Economy Weekly Wrap-Up
Hello! Welcome to the 119th edition of the WoW Economy Weekly Wrap-up!
My name is
and I am a content creator focusing on making gold using Professions and
. I have a number of guides over on
and I also stream my adventures on
. If you want to see previous articles, they are all archived
here on wowhead.com
Modest Millions Gold Guide
has come up with
a series of tips to help the budding gold maker
get the 5 million needed for the Brutosaur Mount.
So these are the farms, flips, and shuffles that I personally am using to hit 5 Million Gold. Unfortunatly on my server the alchemy, and crafted gear market is horrible. So I have put together a couple methods that work very well on most servers. Enjoy.
Weekly Grind List:
Dredged leather/ Corrupted Vale fishing
- This method is still very solid. I will spend 1-2 hours farming the Worgs for dredged leather and questionable meat. And then swap to fishing in the vale. (Route included in video) This gets your malformed gnashers, abberant voidfin and the Gloop pet. This methods is still getting me roughly 20-30k per hour.
Uldum Corrupted Zone Fishing
- Same as above, route is posted in the video. Once you do the route for a couple hours i work my way to the vale and hit the worg farm.
- there are a couple different spots to farm in Naz killing snapdragons. My personal favorite spot is in the southeast part of Naz (route in video) doing the tight circle killing savage snap dragons
- This is an old but great farm. Still getting 5k solid raw gold per hour with anywhere from 10-20k in materials and boe. I run this farm with a tailor getting increased tidespray linen drops to work the tailoring vendor shuffle.
- This is the more risky of the methods i cover. If you don't have alot of experience in AH then I would stay away. You can loose alot but also gain alot. I would recommend watching 1-2 items for a couple days watch the trends and see if you can spot when something underpriced has been listed. Great corruptions to look out for are void ritual and infinite stars. My personal favorite item is Lurking Band this is BIS for warriors and if you can snag one cheap with a gem slot and good corruption you can flip for a massive profit.
- now I know this point has been worn out but I know some people still don't do this. Run a sniper scan on TSM anytime your AFK and coming back. This is brutally easy gold. Buy low sell mid/high and you will have a great side income. I personally sell alot of transmog and this is how I buy most of my items to flip. If your interested comment below and I can put together my TSM shopping lists as well for old materials that I flip daily.
WOD/ Legion Raw Gold Dungeon
- Skyreach has been great for a long time for raw gold however with the announcement of legion becoming legacy loot as of today. Legion dungeons and raids will take over. I havent had enough testing to say 100% but after running Eye of Azshara for 10 runs ( a little over 1 hour) I got 9.3k raw gold and roughly 4-5k worth of old legion skinning materials. Maw of souls is another great dungeon to mention. easily run in 4 min clears making 250-400g per clear.
And finally Tidespray Vendor shuffle
- This has been obviously mentioned alot on here before but this is still a great method to make serious amounts of gold. I will spend a couple hours on my days off hitting trade chat with COD offers for TSL at 1g50s each. I usually get anywhere from 1-20k in my mail by the end of it. Make sure your buying TSL at 1g90s or under and Exalted with Proudmoore so that you get the nylon threads for 40s instead of 60. ( TSM pic in video made over 300k a day the past 2 days doing this).
Hope this helps, make sure your touching as many markets as you can. Keep grinding, Happy Gold Making and lets get that Long Boi!!
There is also an acompanying video to go with the post ...
A Tale of Two Longbois
This heartwarming tale from
talks about how two people were able to get their longbois together. The story itself is well worth a read going through
what they learned on their journey to the longboi
. They finish with a series of tips that are well worth sharing with the wider community...
I don't know if it is feasible for someone reading this and having a little gold, to embark on the brutosaur challenge. It all depends on the release date of SL/prepatch, and how active is your raid scene on your server. YMMV, but what I learnt from all of this:
Alchemy is still profitable, even with the raid scene winding down on my server (just not as much as before). Do the Silas' math for your server prices, get a spreadsheet or whatever you need to help you in this, but know it is profitable.
If you are not willing to fully set up TSM, babysit your auctions (a second account banker/AH alt is definitely *the* way to go here), and repost when necessary, you will either sell nothing, or miss out on huge profits from fresh resets (and you will likely heavily undercut, and crash the market, making it worse for everyone, not just you).
Your professions are the most valuable tools here. If you've read this far, you might have noticed I kept flipping to a minimum, and only for markets in which I am actively selling (hence, markets I know). What gained me entrance to each market were my professions. Have maxed out professions (one of each, although you could make some side gold with extra alch/eng for the daily transmutes/cooldowns), get tools of the trade where necessary (alchemy, enchanting and tailoring are an absolute must), rep in order to get those sweet rank 3s, and start crafting.
If you like farming, by all means go do it! Every node farmed is a node you don't have to buy. If you want to give multibox a try, also go do it! I actually have quite some fun farming with my druids, although I will say I got a bit tired of doing Tiragarde-Drustvar laps. If you don't like farming, that's also ok! You will just have to be careful buying mats when they are cheap, in relation to the price of the crafts.
Eventually, someone will come and undercut you by huge margins for no good reason. It is up to you how you deal with this. If it was a one time only, I would buy him/her out. If he/she continued doing so, I ended up posting on top of him/her. Funny thing: they stopped doing it after that, so they either only repost when theirs gets bought, or they just don't care and want to watch the world burn.
Once you are active, build a good favorite list of the mats you need to maintain your operations going, and *always* be checking it every time you open the AH. I lost count of the amount of times I bought mats for literally silvers.
Good luck on your longboi journey!
It's wonderful to see so many new people getting their Brutosaur Mounts after setting targets and going for them, learning along the way. Fantastic also that so many choose to share their knowledge to help other reach their own goals.
7 Lazy Gold Making Tips
Speaking of gold tips,
has published another great video going through 7 tips to make gold. These are ...
Gather Professions on alts
Disenchent BoEs less than a certain amount.
Auction all the loot.
Don't Vendor Lockboxes.
Track fish and fish!
The video goes into this in more detail and the whys and hows ...
If you want to group a collection of items under or above a certain value, you can use filters for the items in your bags and then add them to a group based on that price range. For example /1000g/10000g will filter all the items in your bags not already assigned to a group with a market value of at leat 1,000g and not more than 10,000g. You can then move them specifically into a group for selling.
Map of Goldmaking Operations
shared a really interesting flowchart
mapping out their gold making routines
. As a visual guide, it really helps to see how different professions interact with each other. Things can get complicated quite rapidly, so it's great to have a fresh perspective and order to our methods.
The smaller details here are not as readable, so chicoguzman has provided a
high res version of Google Drive
or you can click on the image above.
Cooking in 8.3
The Lazy Goldmaker
has posted a great article going through what's new with Cooking in 8.3. Horrific Vision have become a staple part of many peoples routines and the new food can really help.
New materials in 8.3
8.3 added three new materials that are the primary materials used in the new recipes. Two types of fish called Aberrant Voidfin and Malformed Gnashers and one type of meat called Questionable meat.
The fish is obviously obtained from fishing in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms or Uldum. There are more Voidfins in the vale and more Gnashers in Uldum, but both can be fished in both zones. The questionable meat drops from beasts inside the corrupted zones, so just go to town farming there if needed.
8.3 added a whooping 5 new recipes. All of them are trainable at level 1, which makes the barrier to entry incredibly low. All the new crafted foods is used to give you temporary buffs in the visions of N’Zoth and Horrific visions added in 8.3.
Players looking to maximize the gains from visions will probably be using all the foods. The buffs they give are:
Baked Voidfin: 20% movement speed
Dubious Delight: 20% reduced crowd control duration
Ghastly Goulash: 2% health regen per second
Grilled Gnasher: Reduced aggro range
K’bab: restore 100 sanity
I have found that the Baked Voidfin sells fastest, but all of them sell well
Be sure to check out the
full article for more details and TSM settings
Most of this information was discussed and originally posted on the
subreddit or in the accompanying
. You can also catch me streaming live on
on Sunday from around 7PM GMT UK Time (2pm Eastern Time) for the WoW Economy Weekly Wrap-up live on Wowhead.com, or you can tweet your feedback/thoughts via Twitter at
I hope you found this useful and If you have any suggestions or feedback, please do say so in the comments below..
Until next time, Happy Goldmaking!
Получить Wowhead Premium
За $1 в месяц или
вы сможете просматривать сайт без рекламы , получите Premium-возможности и поддержите нас!
Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий
Вы не авторизованы. Пожалуйста,
, чтобы оставить комментарий.
« Следующая новость
Предыдущая новость »
Будь на связи с Wowhead
Полезные страницы Wowhead
Другие проекты Fanbyte
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte