Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Legion. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.Additional information about the expansion can be found below.November 3HotfixesDungeons
Maw of SoulsКаражан
- Experience rewarded from queuing for "Random Legion Dungeon" (Normal difficulty) has been increased by 150%.
- Players who may have missed the final turn-in to Khadgar inside of the Каражан dungeon are now able to turn in “Осколки прошлого” and “Вернитесь в зону Каражан: Глаз Всевидящего” to Khadgar outside of Каражан.
- "In the Eye of the Beholder" and "The Tower of Power" should no longer fail to give players credit when defeating the final boss.
- (REQUIRES RESTARTS) When returning to a partially-cleared Каражан, the bosses and associated minions that had previously been defeated by the party leader should now properly be absent, and other players with different boss lockouts should be able to join without issue.
- Players can now see and track their weekly and maximum cap of Фрагмент неупокоенной душиs in the Currency pane.
- Hidden Artifact appearances that drop off World Bosses should now be guaranteed on a kill.
ProfessionsАлхимияPvP Маг Quests
- The Creeping Tentacle battle pet will now correctly drop on all difficulties of the Йогг-Сарон encounter.
- "Clone"-type abilities on Кипящая кровь, Детеныш кровогляда, and the 2016 BlizzCon pets have been exchanged for other abilities.