In general, we've found that our tuning on trinkets which relied on a direct damage or healing effect (as opposed to their raw stats) have come up a bit short this expansion. To help address that, we're making the following changes:
- Коготь кристаллического скорпида: Damage increased by 30%.
- Палец чародейского голема: Damage increased by 30%.
- Переплетенные средоточия стихий: The amount of Critical Strike, Mastery, and Haste granted by this item's proc has been increased by 5%.
- Мощь Кроса: Base damage reduced by 25%, but is now always a critical strike.
The tooltip for Might of Krosus will display the amount of damage that will result from the critical hit, not the base damage.
- Also fixed a bug where the cooldown was incorrectly being reduced if Мощь Кроса damaged at least 3 targets.
: The Use effect of this trinket now respects the global cooldown.
- The damage of this trinket is now reduced by 30% for Unholy Death Knighs (was reduced by 40%).
- Designer Notes: Since Draught of Souls deals Shadow Damage, it's increased by Unholy's Mastery, which means we needed to reduce its base damage to keep its overall value similar to other classes. It's currently a little too low, however, so we're increasing the damage it deals for Unholy.
: Damage increased by 40%. Запретный гримуар Фарамеры
: Damage increased by 85%. Ярость пылающего неба
: Damage increased by 40%. Звездные врата
: Damage increased by 30%. Зеркало Алуриэль
: Healing-over-time amount increased by 140%. Detonate effect reduced by 35%.
Идеально сохранившийся торт
- Designer Notes: Зеркало Алуриэль's detonation effect is strong when it activates, but hard to rely on. We're increasing the heal-over-time effect significantly to improve the up-front value of this trinket, and reducing the detonation effect slightly to compensate.
: Absorb amount increased by 140%. Звездная карта Этрея
: The amount of Critical Strike, Mastery, and Haste granted by this item's proc has been increased by 5%.
As for Соприкосновение судеб
, we're spending a little extra time to make sure our changes here are as comprehensive as possible, so we don't have final numbers yet. However, we can share our overall plan for the changes we intend to make. We intend to reduce its base effectiveness (before talents) for Windwalkers, and increase its base effectiveness for Retribution Paladins and Frost and Unholy Death Knights. Separately, we plan to adjust its effectiveness individually for the following talents:
We're planning to make these changes with the next weekly restarts, alongside the release of Mythic Nighthold. Overall, this should make the trinkets in Nighthold more competitive with other trinkets available elsewhere in the expansion.
Does this mean that the CoF changes will be there as well with the reset this week, since you said you wanted a little extra time to ensure they were as comprehensible as possible?