Good evening!We've taken a careful look at healer mana during longer PvP engagements in both Arenas and battlegrounds, and we're deploying some changes to address several concerns.In PvP, we want mana to feel like a more critical resource, and we want mana efficiency to be an important part of PvP healing. At the beginning of Battle for Azeroth
, mana regeneration from all healer specs was reduced by 15-30% (depending on the class), and after reviewing the current state of the game, we feel like further reductions are necessary to both healer specs and a few hybrid specs.With a hotfix that is coming very soon:Player versus Player
- Restoration Druid mana regeneration is now reduced by 55% in PvP.
- Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, and Mistweaver Monk mana regeneration is now reduced by 50% in PvP.
- Discipline Priest mana regeneration is now reduced by 45% in PvP.
- Balance Druid, Feral Druid, and Elemental Shaman mana regeneration is reduced by 35% in PvP.
Separately, we're working on the following hotfix:Druid
Separately, we're addressing Нейротоксин
- Нейротоксин now increases the cooldown of affected spells by 1 sec, down from 3 sec.
- Нейротоксин now has a 45 second cooldown, up from 25 sec.
- Нейротоксин now has a 3 sec duration, down from 10 sec.
- Developers note: Unfortunately, we are unable to fix a number of technical issues with this spell at this time. We're working on a fix for it that we hope to include in 8.1.5.
Again, the above changes to the game will be made live very soon. I will update this thread with each, and you'll see the final word on all new hotfixes in our next hotfixes update (tomorrow, Feb. 14, in the afternoon PST).