Location: Долина Призрачной Луны
View Map Location
Gara is a Дух зверя
introduced in Warlords of Draenor. She is being plagued by the void and it's up to us to save her. To tame her, you must go through an extensive questline and at the end, you'll have a chance to tame her!How to Tame:
Location: Чертоги Доблести
- Venture to the Burial fields in Долина Призрачной Луны. At the southern end of the field is a grave site with a spirit wolf named Gara. You must be in Beast Mastery spec as you approach her. Doing so will trigger a conversation asking you to scratch her ears. This triggers the next step.
- Gara will ask you to retrieve some Тенеягодаs which can be found by killing Mother Om'ra, a rare spawn located on the northern end of the field. Make your way back to Gara with the berries and speak to her again.
- Now you'll need to put together a Духовный образ and place it near Gara at a disturbed grave (which will not appear until after you've created the effigy). Each item needed for the effigy drops from a different mob, and this entails traveling across all of Draenor.
Грубое чучело - Костежор долины Суховеев in Gorgrond
- Порванная ткань - Некрофит in Frostfire Ridge.
- Древняя кость - Убийца великанов из клана Громоборцев - Specifically those at Grom'gar in Frostfire Ridge.
- Маленький фрукт - Мародер из клана Песни Войны in Nagrand.
- Древние благовония - Сетеккский пророк in Spires of Arak.
- Деревянная чаша - Связанный кровью легионер Legionnaire in Talador.
- Once the effigy has been created & placed, you'll need to find a Светильник Бездны. These drop off of Исказитель Бездны из клана Призрачной Луныs at the Pillars of Fate in Shadowmoon Valley. They will ONLY drop after you have completed the previous steps. Upon use, you will get a 60 min buff called Светильник Бездны that will "partially phase you" into the void realm.
- Once you get the lantern, head over to Great Tree Valuundira in Shadowmoon Valley while the lantern's buff is active. Look around the trunk of the tree for a hole; inside will be a Клинок Бездны из клана Призрачной Луны. Click on it and you will be fully phased into the Мир Бездны.
- You must kill the Призыватель Бездны - старейшинаs and/or Лорд Бездны - старейшинаs while in the void realm until Зан appears. Kill him, tame Gara and you're done!
View Map Location
is a challenge tame that was added in Legion. Hunters had to clear and kill Fenryr in the Halls of Valor on Mythic difficulty. The catch here is that they had to do this solo. This means that you can not enter the instance with anyone else to help you. In Battle for Azeroth, this feat is fairly simple since we have gained 10 levels and now out gear it, but during Legion, this was a very hard task for most players. I recommend doing this as a Beast Mastery Hunter (although Fenryr is not an exotic beast and can be tamed and used in any spec).How to Tame:
- Travel to the Чертоги Доблести dungeon in the southeast of Штормхейм. Enter the instance on Mythic (not heroic, not normal and not in Mythic+).
- Killing the trash is optional. You may skip it using Камуфляж or by using Притвориться мертвым.
- Kill the first boss, Химдалль. It is a fairly easy fight. Be sure to use Исступление, keep Лечение питомца rolling. Don't stand in the swirling blades and dodge the waves of lightning breath along with the tornadoes.
- Make your way to Fenryr's corridor on the right-hand side. Engage Фенрир at his first location. When he reaches 60% health, he will scurry away to the far cave.
- Follow Fenryr to the second cave. There he will be licking his wounds. Engage him in combat once more. Use Исступление, Лечение питомца and burn him down as fast as possible. Be sure to use Перенаправление on the adds as they spawn.
- Once you have downed Fenryr, a tameable non-hostile version of him will spawn in the cave! Dismiss your current pet and tame away!