Hello, Monks! We have a slate of changes and updates in this week’s Beta build.Changes
- has been removed from the global cooldown.
- ’s damage is now increased by up to 6 unique targets (was 5) struck by , , or , up to 60% damage (was 50% damage).
- Haste now affects the periodic of Crackling Tiger Lightning.
- has been redesigned for Windwalker Monks. Now, for the next 30 seconds, your Mastery is increased by 13%. Additionally, reduces Chi costs by 1 for 5 seconds, and reduces the cooldown of affected abilities by an additional 1 second.
- now deals Nature damage (or heals if Mistweaver) to targets in front of the Monk when cast and continues to deal additional damage to targets caught in the Faelines.
Works in Progress
- Fixed a bug where and were not contributing to Xuen’s Empowered Lightning.
- Rising Sun Kick Rank 2 has been restored and increases the damage of by 70%.
We’re aware of balance concerns Windwalker Monks have about dual wield and 2 handed weapons. We’re considering different options to address the problem, and we’ll have more to share in the future. We’re also aware of many bugs related to
, particularly in relation to other spells. We’re making every effort to improve the reliability of this ability.